Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year! I hope everyone has a blessed year in 2010! What will this new year hold for our family? We don't know, but we do know THE ONE that knows. Praise God that we have reason to not be "anxious about anything" (Phil.4:6) because our God "will make our path straight" (Pro.3:6)! We only have four more months here in Skopje, Macedonia. Eric is starting to look for other employement. It will be exciting to see where God takes us!

Christmas was wonderful! It was Olivia's 1st Christmas so I know she won't remember anything but I will have pictures to show her one day. "Pop" (Steven) came to visit us, we hosted friends in our home for Christmas dinner, and we attended two Christmas parties so we kept very busy!

Today marks the first BIG snow of the year. This city is so beautiful covered in a blanket of snow! Snow always reminds me of the forgiveness of sins I have received through Jesus Christ, for which I am very thankful!

Psalm 51:7 (New International Version)

7 Cleanse me with hyssop, and I will be clean;
wash me, and I will be whiter than snow.

No comments: