Friday, February 4, 2011

Sawyer Sayings


Bubble Wrap Boy!

Here's his quotes:

"Look, I have some money (showing me a few fake coins from his pocket). We can go to a restaurant now."

"It will be Polar Express Day in my house when Grams comes to visit!"

"Come again another day!"

“My dog and cat will like my Polar Express movie”. (He doesn't have a dog or a cat but he does want both.)

me: “There are three parts in God: the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit”.
Sawyer: “No, there are five: the Father, the Son, the Holy Spirit, the mommy, and the baby.”

Randomly at the end of January, Sawyer said, “Merry Christmas, Mommy!”.

Sawyer’s favorite quote from Home Alone: “This is it! Don’t get scared now!”

When Sawyer poured water out of his pool onto the deck, he said, “we’ll clean this up later.”

“Daddy snores like a truck. Daddy snores like a train.”

“I need to check my e-mail”.

“This is my favorite waffle.” (at the Waffle House)

“I Pwomise”

Sawyer: “I’m so happy.”
Grams: “Why are you so happy?”
Sawyer: “because I did so good for the farmer.”

“Mommy, you are a exercise lady.”

Sawyer: “Do you know why I put my covers over my head?”
Me: “No, why do you?”
Sawyer: “to keep the monsters (in my room) from putting eye drops in my eyes.”

Sawyer: “The school bus is shining a light in my room”.
Me: “Yes, the school bus is here picking up the boys from across the street.”
Sawyer: “Oh, does the school bus have arms?”

“Olivia wants a blue Dinoco helicopter for her birthday.” (YEAH RIGHT!)

Trying to get to wear another pair of pants, instead of the ones I had told him to wear, Sawyer said, “These don’t fit. I’m too chubby.”

I was playing with Olivia by spinning her around. Sawyer said, “Please don’t spin in our new house. It’s NOT NICE and it’s DANGEROUS!”

“Uncle Ryan—WE HAVE A PROBLEM!”

Sawyer: “Grams, I like your hair. It’s white.”
Grams: “No Sawyer, it’s blonde like yours.”

“Maybe later”

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Too Funny! Thanks for sharing