Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Sawyer turns 3!

Sawyer's Party! A little over 20 people attended. Both Americans and Macedonians attended.

Evka & Blaze came to the party
Here are just a few pictures from Sawyer's party. He really liked his Thomas cake. I took a Thomas the Train book to the bakery to have it made:) Sawyer's favorite food at the party was not the cake or the ice cream...it was the popcorn! He is crazy about popcorn! We don't have a microwave so we make it on the stovetop and I think it tastes even better than microwave!

8 comments:

Sheila said...

Love that cake! Sounds like you had a fun party.

Chris and Cheryl said...

Happy Birthday to sweet Sawyer! I can't believe he is 3 already! I love that cake, they did a great job. Wow, you had a lot of people there. That is so funny he loves popcorn. I agree, stove top popcorn is better than microwave! Have a great weekend! love, Cheryl

gary & kimber said...

The cake looks great; I'm glad Sawyer had such a good birthday!!

Anonymous said...

Sawyer - Thomas said toot toot... Please don't eat me Sawyer... Grams really would love to have gotten to eat birthday cake with you. Love you and MISS YOU so much!!!!

THE REYES FAMILY said...

Hey Guys! We are so glad that Sawyer adn you are doing so well. I hope that you all continue to fit in and feel more and more comfortable.

We miss you guys and having breakfast together!
Dana

The Brown's said...

The cake turned out great! Glad that Sawyer had fun and you had so many people there to celebrate!

Ed and Jamie said...

WOW!! Three Hard to believe...Christian will be 2 in a couple of weeks we are having a thomas party as well hope my cake turns out as well as yours! :)

Anonymous said...

I just love the cake! I'm so glad you guys are doing as well as you are in Macedonia! Sawyer is growing up soo much. I've just joined the MOPS group at Open Door and enjoying the fellowship with the gals there. Wish you were here, but I'm glad you are where you're at (I know that makes no sense, but I knew you'd understand!) Love, Brittney