Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Give it to God & let Him keep it!

One minute I give my worries over to God and then shortly afterwards I catch myself worrying again. I give it over to Him and then I take it back...give it...take it. Do I feel that I need to worry to remind God that I am in need? Worry does not accomplish anything.

I will choose this day to walk with the Lord and not be tempted by the devil's schemes!


In these days I've been worrying about our finances and Satan has been loving every minute of it. As most of you know, Eric is looking for employment. It's times like this that I can start to understand the hardships that the Roma people constantly go through.

1 Peter 5:7-9 (New International Version)

Cast all your anxiety on him because he cares for you. Be self-controlled and alert. Your enemy the devil prowls around like a roaring lion looking for someone to devour. Resist him, standing firm in the faith, because you know that your brothers throughout the world are undergoing the same kind of sufferings.


Our small financial suffering is so insignificant compared to others around the world. I have food. I have shelter. I have good health. I am one amazingly blessed woman!

I am choosing to praise God this day and walk with Him with a heart of gratitude. Praise the One who came to die for our sins and give us life eternal!

holy experience

2 comments:

Sheila said...

Awesome! I needed to hear those words. Love you!

Tabatha said...

Great blog! I do the same give and take. One day I will learn!